RN Med/Oncology Tele Overflow
El Paso, TX US
RN MED/ONCOLOGY TELE OVERFLOW ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
1. Demonstrates knowledge and application of the nursing process.
2. Participates and cooperates in the unit based Quality Improvement processes.
3. Supports, maintains and provides an environment which is supportive of quality patient care through effective use of resources and personnel.
4. Practices, develops and endorses customer service skills in relationships with internal and external customers.
5. Serves as the patient and family advocate with respect to the patients right to privacy by protecting confidential information.
6. Plans and implements patient care and teaching based on a total assessment and the age of the patient.
7. Evaluates and documents patient response; monitors and recognizes changes in physiological and psychosocial status; takes appropriate action based on assessment of the patient.
8. Other duties as assigned.
RN MED/ONCOLOGY TELE OVERFLOW REQUIREMENTS:
Minimum College: Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN.
Current RN licensure in Texas,
Medical Nursing experience preferred.
Reads and writes Basic English with the basic skills necessary to transfer physician's orders.
Knowledge of body substance isolation.
Ability to listen, empathize and respond to patient, family, internal and external partners needs.
For more information, please contact:
Lilliana del Real