RN Med Surg
El Paso, TX US
Med Surg RN Job Summary:
The Registered Nurse utilities the nursing process to manage and coordinate the interdisciplinary care of patients of all ages, including pediatric, adult and geriatric.
The RN provides individualized care to the patient, family and caregivers and is competent and knowledgeable to provide care to the patient population served.
Med Surg RN Job Qualifications:
- Previous nursing experience preferred.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- BSN preferred.
- Critical thinking skills and judgement.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Knowledge of nursing principles and standards of care.
- Current TX State RN license.
- Current BLS.
- ACLS required within 3 months of hire.
- PALS preferred.
Lilliana del Real