RN Med/Surg Ortho Bariatrics
Hutto, TX US
Registered Nurse Med/Surg Ortho/Bariatrics Unit Description:
This is a 32 bed medical-surgical/Ortho/Bariatrics unit, focused on Pre/Post Operative pts requiring orthopedics and bariatrics.
Registered Nurse Med/Surg Ortho/Bariatrics Unit Position Description:
Responsible for professional nursing care and related assistance to patients with a broad range of illnesses.
- The RN is involved in direct and indirect patient care.
- The RN provides direction to licensed vocational nurses (LVNs) and other non-licensed nursing personnel in providing direct patient care.
- The staff nurse supports the medical care of patients under the direction of the Medical Staff pursuant to the objectives of the hospital.
- In collaboration with other health team members, follows the philosophy, policies and goals of the facility and department.
Registered Nurse Med/Surg Ortho/Bariatrics Unit Job Qualifications:
Registered Nurse Med/Surg Ortho/Bariatrics Unit License/Certification:
- Required:Current licensure in Texas as a RN.
- Certification in basic cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- Med-surg nursing experience.
Registered Nurse Med/Surg Ortho/Bariatrics Unit Education/Experience:
- Preferred: Previous experience in clinical nursing.
- Computer skills.
- Candidate must have some ortho experience, but will train.
- Associate's Degree/College Diploma
To learn more contact: Megan Kennedy firstname.lastname@example.org or 954-492-4673