RN Medical Surgical Telemetry
Austin, TX US
The Registered Nurse (RN) utilizes the nursing process to direct and deliver comprehensive nursing care to patients on an assigned unit in a safe and proficient manner according to individual patient needs.
- Considers age related factors in the assessment, care, and treatment of pediatric patients.
- Considers principles of death and dying when caring for terminally ill oncology patients.
- Provides emotional, spiritual, religious and cultural support to patients and their significant others
- Applies principles of orthopedic nursing. He/she is familiar with various types of tractions, casts, splints and with various orthopedic surgeries.
- Applies principles of urological nursing when caring for that type of patient.
- He/she is familiar with various urological catheters and various urological surgical procedures.
- Knows how to take care and maintain central venous access catheters
RN MEDICAL SURGURY TELEMETRY Position Requirements:
Current Texas RN License, required
BLS issued by the American Heart Association Healthcare Provider, required
Acute care hospital experience and specific experience in the clinical services, strongly preferred.
Minimum of 1 year acute care experience with charge experience, strongly preferred.
Previous RN experience required for Staff RN positions.
For more Information Call Tim Johnson 703-380-3086 or firstname.lastname@example.org