Austin, TX US
Registered Nurse NICU Unit Information:
- This state of the art unit has 55 beds up to 70 beds, taking neonates as young as 23 weeks.
- It is staffed with Neonatologists and Neonatal Nurse Practitioners as well as experienced Registered Nurses who are certified in NRP and S.T.A.B.L.E.
- Respiratory support includes ventilator, oscillators and high flow nasal cannula.
- All critical care services are provided except for ECHMO and major surgical care.
Registered Nurse NICU Position Description:
- Responsible for professional nursing care and related assistance to NICU patients.
- The RN is involved in direct and indirect patient care.
- The staff nurse supports the medical care of patients under the direction of the Medical Staff pursuant to the objectives of the hospital.
- In collaboration with other health team members, follows the philosophy, policies and goals of the facility and department.
Registered Nurse NICU License and Certification:
- Required: Current licensure in Texas as a RN.
- Certification in basic cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
Registered Nurse NICU Education and Experience:
- Preferred: Previous experience in clinical nursing.
- Computer skills.
- Prior NICU experience.
- Associate's Degree/College Diploma
- Experience to participate in 24/7 Neo coverage, 24/7 NNP coverage, neonatal total body cooling coupled with our dedicated departments RT’s will help you realize the activity and growth related to our NICU.
- We are currently 37 beds expanding to 50 within the next few months.
- You would be part of a 360 person Women’s Services Team.
- Must be able to demonstrate understanding of national patient safety initiatives by strict compliance to all safety protocols and procedures.
To learn more contact: Megan Kennedy email@example.com or 954-492-4673