Fort Worth, TX US
Generous Salary/ Full Time Nights/ Full Benefits
The Registered Nurse NICU Responsibilities:
- Decisions and actions within the domain of nursing practice
- Important aspects of this responsibility are the promotion of a safe and therapeutic environment for both the recipients and providers of nursing care
- Acquisition of specialized knowledge skills and additional formal education to provide specialized care
- Demonstration and validation of competence in nursing practice
- Clinical practice consistent with the policies, procedures and standards of this facility
- Supervision of other staff as designated within the department
The Registered Nurse NICU Qualifications:
- Associate’s degree required;
- BSN preferred.
- BSN will be required within 3 years of employment.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND/OR CERTIFICATIONS
- Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted;
- Texas State RN license required 30 days after hire;
- Current BLS required;
- Neonatal Resuscitation required;
- S.T.A.B.L.E. certification required within first 6 months of hire.
- Professional Nursing Organization Membership encouraged.
- Certification in High Risk Neonatal Nursing encouraged.
- Minimum of one year level III NICU experience is preferred.