Registered Nurse, RN Nurse Manager Med Surg
Atlanta, GA 30301 US
Registered Nurse, RN Manager Med/Surg
- Seeking a Registered Nurse leader to act as a resource to our highly engaged Med/Surg staff. They love what they do and work independently!
- The RN leader in this role, in conjunction with their team, will lead the growth of our very busy Med/Surg Care unit!
- This is an exciting time, as we are growing, which in turn increases the number of patients whose lives we can impact for the better!
- Are you an Assistant Nurse Manager, Nurse Manager, or Director (looking to step down in responsibilities)?
We have some of the best benefits in the healthcare industry, which includes a Pension Plan, and you are fully vested in 5 years!
Requirements for the Registered Nurse, RN Manager Med Surg:
- Med/Surg, Ortho, Rehab, Progressive Care, Tele, or Critical Care experience.
- BSN, Master’s preferred
- Georgia RN license or eligible
- Minimum of 2 years RN leadership experience
We are actively interviewing and I am happy to share more details about this role!
If you have the required education, experience and aptitude for leadership, please click “Apply” and be sure to upload your resume so that you can be considered for this opportunity. Ina Phillip is the American Recruiters #JobSquad expert who is leading this search.