Round Rock, TX US
Generous Compensation and Relocation assistance offered.
Registered Nurse Trauma Stepdown Summary:
· Considers age related factors in the assessment, care, and treatment of pediatric patients.
· Considers principles of death and dying when caring for terminally ill oncology patients.
· Provides emotional, spiritual, religious and cultural support to patients and their significant others.
· Applies principles of orthopedic nursing. He/she is familiar with various types of tractions, casts, splints and with various orthopedic surgeries.
· Applies principles of urological nursing when caring for that type of patient. He/she is familiar with various urological catheters and various urological surgical procedures.
· Knows how to take care and maintain central venous access catheters.
- Registered Nurse Trauma Stepdown Education/Experience:
- Required: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Minimum of 1 year experience in the acute care setting. No new graduates.
- Preferred: Strongly prefer at least 2 years in the acute care (hospital) and specific experience in the Medical/Surgical area.
- Registered Nurse Trauma Stepdown-License/Certification:
- Current TX RN license or Compact state Prefer: ACLS
To Learn More Please Call Tim Johnson or firstname.lastname@example.org