RN Trauma/ ICU
Bradenton, FL US
RN Trauma/ ICU Position Information:
Our Intensive Care Unit (ICU/CCU) is a 25-bed unit committed to fulfilling our hospital’s mission statement “to provide exceptional care to every patient, every time.”
• Major Equipment Used: IV pumps, Dinamaps, Dopplers, SCD machines, Feeding pumps, CRRT, PACS, Accucheck machines, Standard Critical Care Equipment including Ventilators, BIPAP, Codman and Vigileo Monitors, Rapid Infusers, and EZ-IO
• ICU hosts a variety of patient acuities/diagnoses including: Medical, Surgical, Trauma, Sepsis, DKA, Neuro, Cardiac (non-open heart surgical) Pulmonary, and more.
• Nursing Diploma or ASN required, BSN preferred.
• Current Florida State Registered Nursing license
• Current BLS (Basic Life Support) through American Heart Association required
• Current ACLS, PALS, and TNCC preferred, required within 6 months of hire
• ABLS preferred, required within 12 months of hire
• National Institute of Health (NIH) Stroke Scale certification required - available online at www.strokeassociation.org.
RN Trauma/ICU Experience / Skills
• Minimum 1 year RN experience preferred; prior ICU experience desired
• Prior Pediatric Nursing experience desired.
• Prior Burn experience desired, but not required.
• Customer service abilities including effective listening skills
• Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
To learn more contact: Michelle Johnson 954-492-4646 or firstname.lastname@example.org