Regional MDS Coordinator
Baltimore, MD 21201 US
Regional RNAC MDS Coordinator needed to provide multi-building oversight for a fast-growing Long Term Care provider in the Maryland, Delaware and DC region.
Territory- Maryland, Delaware, DC region
Travel- Road warrior
As a Regional RNAC MDS Coordinator, you can make a real difference and ensure that the residents receive the care they deserve!
- Assist in the development of preliminary and comprehensive assessments of the nursing needs of each resident
- Assist and coordinate the RAI process assuring the timeliness and completeness of the MDS, CAAs, and Interdisciplinary Care Plan for multi-sites
- Monitor multi facility's QI and QM report
- Educate and develop other MDS Coordinator
- Ensure that each portion of the assessment is signed and dated by the person completing that portion of the MDS. Inform all assessment team members of the requirements for accuracy and completion of the resident assessment (MDS)
- Ensure all timely payments
Ideal candidates will thrive in a quick environment, take notice to detail and have a positive can-do attitude!
- Must be a Registered Nurse - Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years MDS experience with Medicare knowledge
- Have a positive team mentality
- Solid compliance track record in MDS
- Have strong attention to detail
- Have experience working with Point Click Care
- Multi-site experience preferred
For more details contact Kelly Dameron at American Recruiters today!