Registered Nurse ICU
Tampa, FL US
ICU RN Education
- Nursing Diploma or ASN required BSN preferred.
- Current Florida State Registered Nursing license
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) through American Heart Association required
- Current ACLS, PALS, and TNCC preferred, required within 6 months of hire
- ABLS preferred, required within 12 months of hire
- National Institute of Health (NIH) Stroke Scale certification required - available online at www.strokeassociation.org.
ICU RN Experience / Skills
- Minimum 1 year RN experience preferred; prior ICU experience desired
- Prior Pediatric Nursing experience desired.
- Prior Burn experience desired, but not required.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds
To learn more call: Kara Graham 954-492-4638 or email email@example.com