Registered Respiratory Therapist RRT
Clearwater, FL US
Full-time Nights (rotating weekends)
*Hospital experience required for this position
Registered Respiratory Therapist – RRT Job Overview:
- Under general supervision, the RRT (Registered Respiratory Therapist) will perform all respiratory care related duties.
- Set up and administer all routine and complex respiratory therapy procedures to patients of all ages.
- Responsible for the application and operation of acute care ventilators used for continuous short and long-term mechanical ventilation.
- Respiratory Therapists are expected to be self-directed in the absence of the full-time Team Leader.
- Maintain all department and hospital records and enter accurate information into the hospital computer for the therapy as given.
• Current Florida Registered Respiratory Therapist licensure.
• American Heart Association BLS health care provider required. ACLS , PALS and NRP within 6 months of hire.
• Graduate of Respiratory Care program accredited by the Committee on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
• Frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling and moving equipment.
• Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate actions in volatile situations.
• Customer service abilities including effective listening skills
For more information, please contact: