Revit Associate - Denver
Denver, CO US
REVIT ASSOCIATE - DENVER, CO - CULINARY DESIGN
We have an excellent opportunity for a REVIT design associate with an outstanding Top Tier Design Firm in the culinary design industry.
The ideal candidate must have excellent organization and multi-tasking skills, work well under pressure, and have a great attitude.
If you are an up and coming designer with experience in REVIT, BIM, CAD or any other 3D CAD systems this is a great opportunity.
Job Description – Revit Associate
- Accurately create drawings using company standards with minimal supervision to create and update SD, DD & CD phases of Contract Documents for Project Management Support
- Create 3D Revit models for BIM cross-disciplinary coordination and construction documents.
- Create CAD drawings for internal studio coordination as well as for production.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities include:
- Assist in refining, developing & implementing standards, training, and support practices
- Assist in providing team and over-the-shoulder training/coaching as needed
- Collaborate with consultants and clients to ensure efficient data sharing
- Design, generate and document custom BIM content, procedures, utilities and installs/deployments
- Implementing Revit effectively
- Provide on-going support for the project teams
- Producing SD thru CD documentation drawings
Qualifications, Skills & Abilities:
- Minimum two years of experience and technical proficiency with Revit Architecture
- Fundamental experience with AutoCAD and/or AutoCAD Architecture
- Knowledge of BIM/Management and Integrated Project Delivery concepts
- Good understanding of architectural project workflows (SD, DD, and CD phases) and project management
- Familiarity with design & visualization applications a plus (3DS Max, Sketch Up, and Adobe Creative Suite)
- Food service and laundry knowledge a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Strong Teamwork, Communication and Organizational Skills
- The Ability to Multi‐Task
- A Willingness to Learn
- 2 yr Experience with Revit for Architecture in the commercial design field.