Revit Project Manager - Denver, CO
Denver, CO US
PROJECT MANAGER - DENVER, CO - COMMERCIAL FOODSERVICE CULINARY DESIGN
We have an outstanding opportunity for a Project Manager with an Excellent Top Tier culinary design firm. The ideal candidate must have excellent organization and multi-tasking skills, work well under pressure, and have a great attitude. Must have strong CAD and REVIT skills.
Scope of Position:
- Coordinate the execution of Project Contract Documents, Bidding or Negotiating and Contract Administration Phases with the Project Director and Studio Principal.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities include:
- Assist in the preparation of all documents, manufacturer cut books, estimates of probable cost and equipment specifications.
- Assist Project Director in the refinement of established project budgets and monitor adherence of those budgets.
- Assist with the coordination of outside contractors, consultants, and/or representatives.
- Analyze and notify the Project Director of all CAD manpower requirements.
- Conduct correspondence and communications with contractors during the Contract Administration Phases.
- Ensure the conformance of contract documents to technical drafting standards.
- Ensure that the project is in compliance with all applicable codes, regulations and ordinances.
- Review and administrate shop drawings, alternates, and/or substitutions and maintain all appropriate logs.
- Conduct field inspections and assume primary responsibility for field report follow-up.
- Assist in the preparation of the project punch list and oversee project closeout.
- Maintain record set of contract documents.
- Producing SD thru CD documentation drawings.
- Maintain and expand professional capabilities through involvement in field, research of available documentation, membership and participation in related professional organizations, pursuance of appropriate continuing education opportunities.
- Keep the Studio Project Director fully informed of schedules, schedule changes, workloads and any unusual conditions or problems that may require management consideration.
- Submit expense reports and time sheets with the policy guidelines.
- Assist in miscellaneous project/office duties as require.
- Assist Project Director in personnel appraisals.
- Assist in providing team and over-the-shoulder training/coaching as needed.
- Collaborate with consultants and clients to ensure efficient data sharing.
- Implementing Revit effectively.
- Provide on-going support for the project team.
Qualifications, Skills & Abilities:
- Any combination of education and work experience totaling five years in the field of foodservice design and/or operations appropriate to the position.
- Knowledge of Foodservice Design and construction methodologies.
- Proficient (strong) drafting skill, both CAD and Revit.
- General graphic communication skills.
- Sensitive to Foodservice Design concepts.
- Ability to complete, direct, and/or manage the production of CAD staff.
- Ability to implement Foodservice Design concepts.
- Leadership abilities, attention to detail management, and aptitude for sound judgement.
- Ability to communicate professional and effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Minimum two years of experience and technical proficiency with Revit Architecture.
- Fundamental experience with AutoCAD and/or AutoCAD Architecture.
- Knowledge of BIM/Management and Integrated Project Delivery concepts.
- Good understanding of architectural project workflows (SD, DD, and CD phases) and project management.
- Familiarity with design & visualization applications a plus (3DS Max, Sketch Up, and Adobe Creative Suite).
- Foodservice and laundry knowledge a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong Teamwork, Communication and Organizational Skills.
- The Ability to Multi-Task.
- A Willingness to Learn