Vacaville, CA US
Our client in Northern California is growing double digits each year. They are on a quick track to hire a Sales Manager experienced dealing with OEMs, rep groups and distributors. Work in Corporate office, less travel than most Sales Managers opportunities, only 30%
The Sales Manager is responsible for the successful partnerships with product representatives and OEM customers. Success is defined in terms of overall sales, the costs of doing business and strength of the relationships. The Sales Manager will plan and direct all sales activities in a manner that is consistent with the company values and operating philosophy.
• Identify and pursue new market opportunities for products, systems and services.
• Manage and direct sales and customer service staff.
• Develop effective OEM and rep strategies
• Manage rep organizations to ensure their alignment with our company operating philosophy and values.
• Monitor sales, margins, market penetration, warranty etc., and establish appropriate plans
• Conduct sales forecasting
• Organize sales meetings and shows
• Technical training and presentations, as well as field visits
• Engineering sales calls
• B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, Marine Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or Engineering & Management required with demonstrated experience in Burners/Boilers/HVAC/Controls
• Sales experience dealing with OEMs, representatives and distributors
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to stand and conduct professional presentations in large group setting
• Valid, non-restricted driver’s license, valid passport, and ability to travel up to 30%