Atlanta, GA US
Sales Rep needed for LTC pharmacy sales position in GA
Requirements but not limited to:
- Seeking candidate with LTC pharmacy sales in the South East.
- 3 to 5 years experience selling pharmacy services or other contract services to Skilled Nursing facilities.
- Must be able to work independently, be self driven and have good time management skills.
- Must be able to build relationships with customers.
- Must have strong communication and people skills.
- Must be able to travel and have over nights.
Responsible for but not limited to:
- Setting your own appointments and travel arrangements. (company pays all expenses)
- Negotiating sales terms and closing business.
- Working with operations and the customer to make sure all issues are worked out and service is provided as described.
- Work with management team to visit customers and help close business if needed.
Ideal candidate will live in the Atlanta Metro area.
Company offers competitive salary and commission plan.
Sales rep should be able to make in the six figure income with the base salary and commission plan in place.
If you have sold pharmacy services to skilled nursing homes, or have sold other contract services to
skilled nursing homes and have worked with Administrators, DON's, or owners of those facilities, we want to hear from you.
Please attach resume and call Frank Carieri @954-990-4545