Dallas/Fort Worth, TX US
Sales Rep Wanted for Specialty Pharmacy Sales in Dallas/Fort Worth/Arlington Area
As the sales rep your Initial target market is pediatrics. You will be going to, and dealing with, Physician offices, nursing agencies, hospitals, community-based organizations, case managers, nurses, and discharge planners.
Responsible for but not limited to:
- Creating and executing sales opportunities in designated territories.
- Promote specialty pharmacy sales through target physicians groups and key personnel.
- Responsible for per-calling and developing market strategies to meet company objectives.
- Responsible for accurate and timely follow up discussions during scheduled meetings.
- Recognize specialty pharmacy trends and adjust accordingly.
- Develop relationships with target offices and patient advocacy groups.
- Responsible for sales growth, identifying sales opportunities, and account management.
Quality Traits you must have but not limited to:
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Ability to develop and nurture business relationships.
- Ability to travel daily with in target market.
- Ability to develop, manage and carry out business plan of action.
- Ability to sell and close specialty pharmacy sales.
- Ability to work with company reports and report to management.
- Ability to multi task and have good time management skills.
This is a sales position for a Specialty pharmacy, we are seeking those that have some type of Pharmacy sales experience in Specialty Pharmacy, LTC pharmacy, Pharmaceutical- dealing with specialty PEDS meds, or have dealt with pediatric offices in some type of sales position.
If interested and have the experience, desire and dedication to grow business
and make a strong financial package, then attach resume and call Frank Carieri @ 954-990-4545.