Anahiem, CA US
We are working with a client to fill a Service Manager position. This position encompasses a range of general responsibilities and functions across the entire business operation, mainly due to the nature of a new start up business. The main focuses are, but not limited to, Service and Sales support. It is expected that the job responsibilities will evolve, change, and expand as the business grows.
- Assist in developing and maintaining product service network to support the sale of residential products, this includes, but not limited to, product training, technical support, part stocking recommendations, and rate negotiation
- Attend industry related events, develop and maintain strong relationships with service network.
- Assist in the development of training material, service manuals, video training, service bulletins, and training props.
- Parts: help develop and maintain part catalog with engineering, service kits, suggested stock, packaging, part pricing, and discounts.
- Develop strong working relationships with engineering, manufacturing, and sales team to help relay the voice of the customer in a positive and productive way.
- Minimum of 5 years of appliance industry experience required (residential or commercial). Manufacturer side preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience in commercial/residential appliance repair, either as a technician, trainer, or technical advisor
- Minimum of 2 years of management experience required.
- Minimum of 2 years of new product development experience (NPI, NPD) preferred.
- Minimum of 1 years of customer service experience preferred
- Proficiency in standard office software: MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Power Point
- New business start up experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 2-year associate degree in preferred. 4-year bachelor degree a plus.
- MBA degree or other business related degree a plus.