Las Cruces, NM US
Join an outstanding OR Team in a beautiful area of the South West!
Surgical Technologist Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation assistance
Surgical Technologist Job Description:
- Full time position
- Plans the care needs of the patient before and during surgical procedure.
- Provides care to the patient undergoing surgical procedures.
- Provides comfort and support for pre-operative patients.
- Administers medications and applies dressings.
- Assists physician and physician assistant during procedures.
- Assists in the coordination of the operating room with respect to sterility, cleanliness, availability of functioning equipment and supplies.
- Ensures the proper handling of specimens.
Surgical Technologist Required experience:
- Surgical Tech: 3 years
For more information please contact:
Lilliana del Real