Territory Sales Manager
Greater Chicago Area, IL US
We are seeking that rare DSR who is ready to join a NAFEM leader. Are you ready to move up?
* Make minimum of 50 end user calls monthly with a focus on; Hotels, Country Clubs, Casinos, Event Venues, Restaurants, Foodservice Distributors and Architect/Design Firms.
* Develop a sales strategy for acquiring new business within the territory. This will be based on a combination of factors including the use of: company data, website leads, trade leads, show leads, referrals, existing customer base, and new prospects identified.
* Work with Regional Sales Manager and insides sales coordinators to accomplish sales goals.
* Responsible for servicing existing customers which may include the evaluation of the condition of equipment, updating customers on new products, ensuring existing equipment is being used properly, helping customer with any quality issues.
* Develop and maintain relationship with foodservice distributor partners. Responsibilities includes; dealer sales representative trainings, new product trainings, facilitation of dealer promotions and sample account management.
* Project management including forecasting all new business, regular follow-up and assigning probability of sale. Spring USA places a high priority on this area because of the impact on inventory, profitability and overall growth.
* Utilization of company provided laptop computer for handling administrative functions.
* Individual may be called upon from time to time to assist other representatives in their territories for targeted market blitzes, regional trade shows or large scale projects. Attend industry Trade Shows and Conferences as necessary.
Must haves: 2-5 years of successful sales experience. Bachelor degree preferred. Must be goal oriented and have strong interpersonal and problem solving skills. Must be able to set and meet priorities, establish work plans and objectives, maintain adequate records, provide timely market place feedback, and perform duties under only general supervision. Must present a professional personal and corporate image and exercise discretion and independent judgment in carrying out assigned responsibilities. Must have been either an operator or DSR in the commercial foodservice E&S space in greater Chicago/Northern Illinois/Southern Wisconsin/Northwest Indiana.
Applicants apply in total confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org