Territory Sales Representative
Denver, CO US
- Defining and implementing plans to achieve sales goals.
- Call on foodservice equipment dealers, consultants and designers, architects, refrigeration service firms, chain accounts and end user.
- Call on end user customers directly or with dealers
- Prepare sales proposals and quotes, and negotiate opportunities until agreed and signed by customers
- Organize own schedule and provide adequate reports for own activity
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrated sales track record, meeting and surpassing sales goals.
- Knowledge of foodservice industry products, services and marketing techniques.
- Established relationships in the foodservice industry, including employees and principals of dealers, consultants and major end users, is a plus.
- Minimum 2-year college degree
- Minimum Five years of sales experience in foodservice equipment industry
- Fluency with e-mail and Microsoft Office suite (excel and word)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Compensation will include base salary, commission, medical insurance coverage.
Meet Your Recruiter
Michael has spent a career in new business development in the foodservice equipment industry. He joined American Recruiters in 2005 concentrating in the foodservice and hospitality market. His prior industry experience includes president of Page One Sales & Marketing, partner at PRF Marketing, vice president, foodservice division at Baker’s Aid, and national sales manager for Traulsen.