Territory sales Manager
Houston, TX US
TERRITORY SALES REPRESENTATIVE - HOUSTON, TEXAS
We working with a client to find a highly motivated Territory Sales Representative to grow business and manage the company’s growing product lines.
The position entails the following responsibilities:
- Defining and implementing plans to achieve sales goals.
- Call on foodservice equipment dealers, consultants and designers, architects, refrigeration service firms, chain accounts and end user.
- Call on end user customers directly or with dealers
- Prepare sales proposals and quotes, and negotiate opportunities until agreed and signed by customers
- Organize own schedule and provide adequate reports for own activity
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrated sales track record, meeting and surpassing sales goals.
- Knowledge of foodservice industry products, services and marketing techniques.
- Established relationships in the foodservice industry, including employees and principals of dealers, consultants and major end users, is a plus.
- Minimum 2-year college degree
- Minimum Five years of sales experience, preferably in foodservice equipment
- Fluency with e-mail and Microsoft Office suite (excel and word)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Compensation will include base salary, commission, medical insurance coverage including dental.
If you feel you are a fit, send your resume to Michael Page at firstname.lastname@example.org