Las Vegas, NV US
If you are looking for a workplace that feels like family, is welcoming and friendly, patient-focused, and customer service is driven - weve got exactly the prospect youve been searching for!
Our remarkable clients are looking for a special fit for a Travel Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities. We have immediate nationwide openings across the country
Travel Nurse RN - Registered Nurse Benefit Package:
- Competitive Compensation
- Multiple Medical, Dental & Vision Plans to choose from
- Disability & Critical Illness Insurance Plans
- Life Insurance Plans
- Flex Spending Accounts available
- 401(k) Savings Plan
Travel Nurse Required Experience:
- Minimum 2 Years of experience in a specialty
- History of exceptional performance as a dependable team member and co-worker in this field
Travel Nurse Required Qualification:
- Graduation from accredited Nursing School
- Current and valid RN License
- Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current
- Certification by specialty
Travel Nurse Job description/Responsibilities:
- Dedication to the delivery of safe patient care and utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Direct and guide patient/family teaching and activities of other nursing personnel while maintaining standards of care within the Medical/Surgical Unit.
- Responsible and accountable for the care given to assigned patients.
- Effectively communicate with physicians about patient status and condition including cardiac monitoring, results of diagnostic studies, and symptomatology.
- Respond quickly and accurately to patient status and condition and/or response to treatments.
If you have the required education, experience, and desire to be part of something special, please click Apply and be sure to upload your resume so that we can consider you for this opportunity.
Search all American Recruiters jobs on americanrecruiters.com - using this easy link.
American Recruiters is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
Meet Your Recruiter
Dawn is a licensed RN in the state of Michigan with 25 years of clinical experience. She’s an award-winning healthcare professional, who has also excelled in the healthcare staffing industry for over 20 years. She has extensive experience in recruitment for the internal and external temporary/contingent workforces, leadership positions, and advanced practice nursing roles.