Artesia, NM US
Prestigious Hospital System in beautiful New Mexico is seeking an Ultrasound Tech to join their Team! Relocation assistance!
Ultrasound Technologist - Job description
Under the direction of the Ultrasound Supervisor, the Administrative Director, and/or the Department Chairman, the ultrasound technologist employs professional imaging skills to assure quality management of all patients (neonate through geriatric). The responsibilities include, but are not limited to, quality control, ultrasound safety and the adherence to all American College of Radiology guidelines. The position requires excellent positioning, communication, organizational, problem solving and leadership skills.
Ultrasound Technologist - Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Relocation Assistance
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401k,
Ultrasound Technologist - Experience/Knowledge/Skills/
- Previous experience in the ultrasound field preferred.
- Effective communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Flexibility in assignment to other duties as required.
- Stress management skills
- Maintain professional etiquette at all times.
Ultrasound Technologist - License/Education/Certification/
- Must be a registered as Diagnostic Medical Sonographer R.D.M.S.
If you would like to learn more about this outstanding opportunity, please contact:
Lilliana del Real (954) 492-4672