VP Procurement and Customer Care
Dallas, TX US
We are Looking to speak with the "best of the best" in Supply Chain and Procurement!
Our growth oriented client will hire a Vice President Procurement. They are the leading company in the world in the niche they dominate.
This opportunity will have direct oversight for the Procurement, Supply Chain and Technical Services Groups. You will interact and work closely with Manufacturing, Engineering and Sales executives.
If you are currently a VP or Director of Procurement, Purchasing, or Supply Chain and looking for personal growth and new challenges, then this opportunity is for you. Location is Dallas, TX
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in complete confidence.
- Provide support and strategic direction for Procurement department, purchasing and supply chain strategic planning
- Lead the development and implementation of cost savings initiatives.
- Manage the scheduling and movement of materials between Production Control, Purchasing, Production, Warehousing, and Engineering
- Manage inventory quantity, safety stock levels, and service usage reports
- Work closely with manufacturing management and Warehouse to resolve inventory issues.
- Conduct all international and domestic vendor related site audits and negotiations.
- Collaborate with Engineering in the development of specifications for new products and parts.
- Resolve part shortage escalations.
- Domestic and International travel as needed
- Bachelor's degree in business or technical field; Master’s degree preferred
- At least 10+ years of operations experience
- Must have experience in supply chain, production scheduling, manufacturing capacity optimization, and Lean Manufacturing concepts.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and focus the teams and individuals on key objectives
- Prior experience in an OEM company.