VP Women's and Children Services
Oakland, CA US
VP of Women's and Children's General Summary of Duties:
- Responsible for setting a strategic direction.
- Develop and implement business plans to support the continue growth and success.
- Establish and lead a cohesive organizational and governance structure that supports the hospitals.
- Provide operational oversight for select growth programs. Ensure the financial viability of initiatives.
- Establish collaborative relationships with various departments and managers within the hospitals and its community partners.
- Engage and support pediatricians, neonatologists, obstetricians, perinatologists, pediatric specialists as integral parts of the development of Women’s and Children’s programs
VP of Women's and Children's Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare related field required.
- Master’s degree in healthcare related field of business field preferred.
- Minimum 5 years healthcare management experience required.
- Administrative services and/or program development preferred.
To learn more contact: Michelle Johnson 954-492-4646 or firstname.lastname@example.org