Dallas, TX 75201 US
We are seeking an account manager for our client in the pharmacy business.
This position has a balance of office work and travel, giving you best of both.
while in office, you will work with others who are focused on servicing the needs of the customers.
You will develop plans of action, plan travel days, work with support teams, make calls to the customers and more.
while out in the field meeting with the customers, you will help customers solve problems,
investigate the issues with the customer and then report back to your support teams.
Our client is looking for account managers that want to be proactive compared to reactive. No more will you wait for the client to call you when there is an issue.
You will be visiting your clients and working with them to on financial matters, utilization, strategic matters, invoicing issues and any other issues they need help with.
They require, customer service orientation, adaptability, interpersonal/communication, planning/organizing, results oriented, problem solver; critical thinker.
- Works directly with key people with in the organization and client management to make sure client commitments are meet or exceeded.
- solve customer issues and use problem solving skills with cross functional teams to support customer
- Provide educational materials to facilitate compliance with the companies procedures.
- Work with the Account Management team to manage client accounts.
- Make sure customer is taken care of and all issues addressed to positive outcomes.
- Compiles client reports and assists with data management.
- Work closely with Corporate Account Managers on specific development activities
- Utilizes data to create metrics for the Management Team
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards, its policies and procedures,
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field
- Desired: MBA
- Desired: Previous experience in a client management, customer service, or client support role;
- previous experience in a client support role within a healthcare setting or pharmacy company that provides services to the geriatric population.
- Must have: strong communication and verbal skills, basic computer skills; able to collaborate cross-functionally; superior problem solving skills; advanced Microsoft Office proficiency;
- experience in root cause analysis; ability and experience working with a team;
- Desired: CRM experience; previous experience in a project management and client-facing customer service role;
- strong background in administrative management with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines at once.