Acute Hemodialysis Registered Nurse
Baltimore, MD 21201 US
Acute Hemodialysis Registered Nurse – Join an exciting hospital environment with a safe patient to staff ratios and an opportunity to be part of our team that is continuously growing.
RN Acute Hemodialysis Job Description:
- Use your dialysis experience to perform dialysis treatments on an acute patient population in a hospital setting.
- 3 days per week schedule. Three 12hour shifts
- On call required
- 9 stations including 1 isolation station
Acute Hemodialysis RN License and Experience Requirements:
- Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) with at least 2 years of acute experience or chronic experience with a prior critical care background
- BL, ACLS
- Associated Degree in Nursing (ADN) from an accredited school of nursing
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental & vision
- PTO & Holiday
Apply now to learn more about this wonderful opportunity!
Russell G. Carter, MPM