Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON)
Fairfield, OH 45014 US
80 bed LTC facility is looking for an exceptional RN Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) with expertise in Skilled Nursing and Long Term Care.
- Outstanding GROWTH opportunities
- Excellent culture and team environment
- Outstanding growth opportunities
- Statewide career advancement
- This ADON will be assisting the Director of Nursing in providing oversight and clinical support of the facility including VENT
- Collaborate with Director of Nursing to develop strategic goals for growth and performance improvement.
- Assist in overall direction, coordination and evaluation of the nursing department.
- Maintains working knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid guidelines, ensures compliance with federal/state regulations.
- Maintain records, manage budgets and supplies, and function as the Senior Department Head. Manages, directs and makes facility decisions in the absence of the DON
What are the Job requirements?
- Must be a Registered Nurse
- Must be CPR Certified
- MUST have 2 years nursing leadership experience as an Assistant Director of Nursing or ADON
- 5 years LTC, Skilled Care, or Rehab experience
- Bilingual preferred
- MUST have VENT experience!!!
Apply Today! If you have any questions please contact Kelly Dameron at American Recruiters.