Cleveland, OH 44035 US
A Growth company located in the Cleveland, OH metro area is looking forward in hiring a CAD Designer . Our client is the leading factory-direct manufacturer of commercial cooking systems, providing engineered ductwork systems. Experience with AutoCAD, sheetmetal design and fabrication.
Leading custom manufacturer is seeking a Mechanical Designer/CAD Designer / or Drafter for their Team. Primary duties of this role will focus on generation of layout and detail drawings using AutoDesk software package. The ideal candidate will have project management experience as well as a hands-on understanding of metal fabrication equipment. An undergraduate degree is preferred
- Create and Modify diagrams and drawings in CAD
- Work closely with both Sales and Operations personnel as needed
- Create fire layout drawings and spec drawings in CAD
- Associates degree or technical school certificate
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience
- Proficiency with AutoDesk required, AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit, Prefer experience with SolidWorks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (including writing basic formulas in Excel), Outlook required
- Must be detail oriented; need to adhere to strict timelines and deadlines.
- Well-developed communication skills with the ability to troubleshoot problems, support company sales associates, and interact with customers if needed.
For consideration, Please send your MS Word resume to Ted Agins