Cath Lab Tech
Roswell, NM US
Growing Hospital System is seeking a Cath Lab Tech to join their Team!
Generous Salary, Benefits and Relocation/Housing Assistance!
Cath Lab Tech Job Description
- Assists with invasive cardiac procedures and other procedures performed in the Cardiac Cath Lab.
- Performs a variety of technical procedures that will require independent judgment with ingenuity and initiative to apply prescribed ionizing radiation for radiologic diagnosis.
Cath Lab Tech Qualifications
- Education: Must possess a diploma from an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology.
- Experience: Previous experience in cardiac catheterization/electrophysiology/special procedures preferred, but no required.
- Licenses/Certifications: ARRT or X-ray technologist license in the State of New Mexico required (or eligible).
- BLS and ACLS required.
Lilli del Real, Senior Executive Recruiter, at (954) 492-4672