Registered Nurse, RN Cath Lab Manager
Atlanta, GA 30301 US
Registered Nurse, RN Cath Lab ManagerBenefits for the Registered Nurse, RN Cath Lab Manager include:
Our benefits are some of the best in the industry and include a Pension Plan and you are fully vested in just 5 years!
Work with some of the best healthcare colleagues in the industry
Progressive organization with state of the art technology
Employer of Choice
Come see why our employees love their careers and enjoy work-life balance and the opportunity for advancement from within.
Do your strengths as an Registered Nurse, Cath Lab Manager include:
- Cath Lab Expansion
- Staff Development with training and education
- Growing case volumes
- Develop a trained staff able to handle growing volumes
- Focus on continued survey readiness
You will have approximately 10 FTE's as an RN Cath Lab Nurse Manager with 2 Cath Lab Suites and a current annual case load of 200 procedures (PCI, Diagnostic Caths)
Requirements for the Registered Nurse, RN Cath Lab Manager:
- GA RN License or eligible
- 3 – 5 years RN leadership experience – are you ready to grow from a Supervisor or Assistant RN Nurse Manager role?
We are actively interviewing and I am happy to share additional details with you!