Las Cruces, NM 88003 US
A progressive Long-Term Care facility, that is expanding tremendously, is seeking a qualified Charge Nurse, near Las Cruces, in the beautiful Southern New Mexico!
Sign on bonus!
Charge Nurse Benefit Package:
- Competitive Salary
- Healthy sign on bonus
- Generous Vacation & Holiday Plans
- Medical, Dental & Vision
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 2 Years.
- Current and valid FL New Mexico RN License.
- Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
Charge Nurse Job description:
- Responsible for the delivery of safe patient care utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation.
- Provides direct patient care within the scope of practice.
- Directs and guides patient/family teaching and activities of other nursing personnel while maintaining standards of care within the Nursing Home.
- Responsible and accountable for the care given to his/her assigned patients.
- Communicates with physicians about changes in the patient’s clinical condition including cardiac monitoring, results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology.
- Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition and/or response to treatment.
Russell G. Carter, MPM