Clinical Manager Critical Care
Seattle, WA 98166 US
The Clinical Manager of Critical Care is responsible for organizing, planning, leading and directing clinical and management activities for the designated department and in accordance with hospital policies and procedures. Accountable for daily operations and oversight of nursing practice and patient care delivery. Participates as a member of the health care team in maintaining continuity and quality of patient care. Contributes to organizational operations and supports the mission by fostering interdepartmental communication/collaboration. Demonstrates a high level of ability in leadership, supervisory skills, problem-solving, patient advocacy and public relations.
an incumbent may have a matrixed reporting relationship to the Director-Endoscopy Services as relates to the performance of assigned GI-related activities.
Education/Work Experience Requirements
- Must be a graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- BSN or Bachelors’s degree in a related field is preferred.
- Three years’ experience and clinical knowledge in the same or similar clinical specialty.
- Two years in a charge nurse/ leadership or equivalent position required.
- Clinical knowledge as a Registered Nurse in the same or similar clinical specialty preferred.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse by the Washington State Board of Nursing or eligible
- Certification in specialty area preferred.
- Current healthcare provider BLS certification.
To Learn More Contact
Juli Van Der Meulen