Customer Service Rep
Madison, WI 53555 US
Growth company in the greater Madison, WI area is looking to hire a Customer Service Representative to assist in the overall sales effort to increase sales of automated loading systems for the food processing industry, and to project a professional company image to customers. Come work for a wonderful company with great benefits and culture.
Customer Service Representative, base salary up to $70K base for qualified candidates.
If you are qualified meeting many of the bullet points below, then forward your MS Word .doc/.docx resume to email@example.com, Please do not send PDF formatted resume.
- Process incoming customer spare parts orders and requests for spare parts quotations via incoming calls, faxes and emails
- Provide day to day support to field sales and service personnel and international sales representatives assuring parts orders are processed expediently
- Create picking tickets and issue orders to stockroom
- Assist in working with freight forwarders on international shipments that require legalization and presentation of documents to bank
- Assist in scheduling shipments for equipment orders
- Assist in processing ocean and air freight quotations
- Assist in processing equipment and modification RFQs (requests for quotation)
- Assist in reviewing all open international picking tickets on a daily basis to ensure they are on time for shipment
- Assist in processing international paperwork including Commercial Invoices, Certificates of Origin, Canada Customs Invoices, and Shippers Export Declarations for spare parts and machines. This includes reviewing and signing all the documentation.
- Assist in processing all letters of credit instructions and send to each customer following a sale involving a L/C
- Review of customer’s accounts on a continuing basis to assure compliance of terms of sale
- Match customer Purchase Orders and back up with Invoices and maintain the customer files
- Maintain reference files for quotes, orders, and shipping
- Maintain working knowledge of \equipment manuals
Qualifications – Knowledge, Skills and Performance:
- Must have a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have basic computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be able to read and understand engineering drawings and parts manuals