Design Manager/Team Lead - Commercial Foodservice
Springfield, MO 60126 US
We have an outstanding opportunity for a Commercial Kitchen Design Manager/Team Lead for a established rapidly growing full service Design/Build Dealer located in Springfield, MO. The Design Manager/Team Lead will provide extensive foodservice industry knowledge to customers through the use of quotations, coordination of sales, and foodservice design/layout and become the "Face" of the Design Department. The ideal candidate would be located in the Greater Springfield, MO area, with consideration of Houston, TX as a alternate location. Relocation assistance is available for the right person.
- Be an in-depth creative resource for foodservice kitchen design and equipment by understanding the effect differing concepts, menus, and space, will play in the design and function of the kitchen.
- Provide customers detailed AutoCAD drawings and equipment schedules for foodservice establishments by listening to their wants and needs or consulting with them and/or their architect or General Contractor.
- Provide budgets for equipment and design services and specifications to customers and sales associates by use of AutoQuotes, manufacturer s quotations and our in-house estimating department.
- Communicate the utility requirements of foodservice equipment to the customer or their representative, by providing specification sheets, specific written requests for a utility or utilities, or providing Rough-In-Drawings.
- Outstanding organizational skills required to successfully and simultaneously manage multiple projects.
- Direct the placement of equipment at the job-site by providing detailed drawings.
- Outstanding written & verbal communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Projects, etc.), Auto Quotes, AutoCAD.
- Foodservice equipment and supply application.
- Restaurant and institutional kitchen flow based on menu and operational structure.
- Bid/quotation process when dealing with Government entities and independently owned foodservice operations.
- Familiar with codes pertinent to foodservice operations.
Please apply to this website then contact Paul Rychlewski at American Recruiters.