Designer - Commercial Foodservice
Springfield, MO 65802 US
DESIGNER - COMMERCIAL FOODSERVICE EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES
We have an excellent opportunity for Commercial Foodservice Designer with a well established Commercial Foodservice Equipment and Supply Organization located in Southwestern Missouri. The ideal candidate will be an experienced Commercial Foodservice Kitchen Designer that can design using AutoCAD, KCL and AutoQoutes, with knowledge of REVIT a big plus. This position is a stepping stone to becoming a Lead Designer and the ability to design and talk design with the consultants, architects, contractors and operators is also essential to this position. Relocation assistance is available.
Responsibilities shall include, but not limited to:
- Create accurate food service equipment layouts/design for Contracts, Outside Sales and Inside Sales departments;
- Coordination of customer supplied information to ensure appropriate equipment and functional layout;
- Produce rough-in drawings (point of connection) for coordination with architect, MEP, contractors and related sub-contractors, owner and FFSE installation crew:
- Compliance with industry best practices and applicable building codes key focus.
- Produce detailed written specifications and or quotes for contract bids and other FFSE sales departments:
- Specifications created via Autoquotes and/or MS Word software;
- Requires timely and accurate coordination of information with manufacturer personnel and sales representatives;
- Generate related Sales/Gross Margin analysis for each quote/bid.
- Assist all FFSE departments concerning product fulfillment, installation requirements and post-installation follow up as needed, including:
- Construction meetings;
- On site field measurements;
- Site status verification;
- Punch list follow up for owner/contractor.