Director Quality Assurance
Carrollton, TX 75007 US
This opportunity reports to the VP of Procurement. You will enjoy great benefits, Profit sharing and year-end discretionary bonus.
Have a voice and impact leading a QA team. Company may consider relocation within 100 miles of DFW Base salary up to $00K for appropriate qualified candidate.Parent company stock is well over $100/share.
Here is what you will be doing:
- Establish quality and reliability standards. Work closely with C-level management, with engineers, technicians and the production teams.
- Establish component standards consistent with engineering requirements; work and consult with suppliers; create testing methods and procedures.
- Implement in-process product inspection standards.
- Develop the means to ensure that finished goods conform to our strict standards while providing a reliable and consistent product to our customers.
- Develop and implement a functional quality assurance system compliant with the ISO 9000 guidelines.
- Function as the lead during on-site UL/Agency audits. Prepare quality and reliability reports.
- Maintain quality assurance goals training all employees; this involves coaching, planning, monitoring and providing feedback..
- Prepare quality assurance budget to include scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions
- BS required; MS preferred- Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or Industrial Engineering
- Minimum of 10+ years of manufacturing quality assurance experience in a senior management and leadership role
- Experience in transitioning a manufacturing based company to ISO 9000 compliance and certification
- Preferred-Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Preferred-ASQ CQE
- Electro-mechanical assembly, sheetmetal design and outsourcing fabrication, High-mix assembly environment.
If you have this experience within this geography, then forward your MS Word resume, (not a PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org