Director of Case Management
Bullhead City, AZ 86426 US
Prestigious Hospital System in Northern Arizona is seeking a Director of Case Management to lead their Team!
Beautiful area of Arizona offers year long mild weather and low cost of living.
Competitive Salary and Relocation Assistance
Description Director of Case Management
- Oversees a staff of case managers responsible for patient care coordination.
- Develops and implements case management programs, including utilization review, intake or discharge planning, and managed care contracting or negotiation.
- Evaluates patient care data to ensure that care is provided in accordance with clinical guidelines and organizational standards.
- Seeks treatments that balance clinical and financial concerns with the family's needs and the patient's quality of life.
Qualifications Director of Case Management
- Requires current Arizona RN or Compact State license, or open to reciprocation.
- Master’s degree, preferred.
- Familiar with Case Management strategies, utilization management, fiscal planning
- Staff development expertise, knowledge of PC use, word processing software, typing, interpretation of EXCEL and other reports.
If you are interested in learning more about this outstanding opportunity, please contact: Lilli del Real 954-492-4672 - firstname.lastname@example.org