Director of Critical Care
West Palm Beach, FL 33410 US
Director of Critical Care/ICU
The sun is shining….the palms are swaying in the breeze….the big fish are biting in the Atlantic. Welcome to a typical day in The Palm Beaches!
This hospital is a world-renowned Heart Hospital with the benefit of strong community relations….
Generous salary, bonus, and relocation package!
RN Director of Nursing ICU/Critical Care Overview:
- Assume responsibility for assisting in assessing, planning, coordinating, implementing and evaluating the nursing practice on a multi-unit level (neuro/stroke and medical ICU)
- Reporting to the CNO, ensure high quality, safe and appropriate nursing care, competency of clinical staff, and appropriate resource management related to patient care
- Develop and mentor staff towards continued excellence
- Proven track record of strong Physician relationships
RN Director of Critical Care/ICU Qualifications:
- BSN required, Master’s preferred
- RN licensure in Florida or eligible
- Three years of experience as an ICU Nursing Director in an Acute Care Hospital
- ICU experience in Cardiovascular a plus
- Unionized environment experience a plus
If you are interested in learning more, please apply and reach out to Ina Phillip at 770-433-2220