Director of Engineering
Greater Dallas/Ft. Worth area, TX 75167 US
Director of Engineering in the Greater Dallas/Ft. Worth area
Our organization is searching for an individual to take on the responsibility of overseeing all engineering activities in order to meet business objectives of our client's fast-growing company. The successful candidate will drive the technical improvement and optimization of all our products, be accountable for all aspects of technical performance, and will ensure that company objectives are attained in a cost-effective manner. They will also be an integral part of the Management team for the company.
Some of the areas this position will be responsible for are:
- Ensuring company compliance with all government regulations (primarily DOE & EPA).
- New product development and new product applications to maintain our leadership role in the industry.
- Development, improvement, and application, of electronic controls for our products.
- Being on the leading edge of new technology and industry trends for communication with both our customers and our employees.
- Development, distribution, and communication of technical information on company products.
- Responsible for providing engineering expertise and design support to the Project Management and Production Management teams.
- Responsible for providing technical sales support for our sales reps.
- Helping maintain and improve the corporate compliance culture within the company.
Successful candidates MUST have:
- 5-10 years refrigeration application engineering experience.
- 5-10 years’ experience working with electronic controls.
- 5-10 years HVACR industry experience.
- Proficient with MS Office and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong team building, decision-making, and leadership skills.
- Must be assertive in making decisions and holding employees’ responsible.
Company offers Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k, and a profit-sharing plan. Salary will be based upon experience and qualifications.
Please apply to this posting or send your resume to Michael Page at email@example.com