Director of Laboratory
Durham, NC 27573 US
Growing National Hospital System is seeking a Director of Laboratory Services to lead their Lab Team!
Beautiful Northern North Carolina offers many outdoor activities, breathtaking views!
Director of Laboratory Job Description:
The Laboratory Director is responsible for the overall organization and coordination of the clinical laboratory. Performs high-level testing as indicated under the CLIA guidelines. Assures that all tests are performed under the guidelines as required by other regulatory agencies. Ensures that proper laboratory procedures and standards are followed and that hospital objective regarding the safety of laboratory personnel are met.
Director of Laboratory Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- One year of training, completed at an accredited school of Medical Technology.
- Five years experience in Clinical Laboratory with three-year experience as the department manager.
- Registration as a Medical Technologist by the American Society of Clinical Pathologists is preferred.
- Certification by the ASCP or AMT.
Director of Laboratory Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid Sick, Holidays and PTO
- Retirement plan
To learn more about this outstanding opportunity please contact
Lilliana del Real at (954) 492-4672