Director of Nursing (DON)
Ft. Worth, TX 76133 US
RN Director of Nursing (DON)
Become part of a DYNAMIC management team!
120 bed LTC facility is looking for an exceptional RN Director with expertise in Skilled Nursing and Long Term Care.
- Salary : $93,000-$108,000
- Fort Worth,Texas
- Outstanding GROWTH opportunities
- Exceptional benefits package including medical, dental and retirement.
- Excellent culture and team environment
- Outstanding growth opportunities
- Nationwide career advancement
- This DON will provide oversight and clinical support of the facility.
- Collaborate with executive leaders to develop strategic goals for growth and performance improvement.
- Overall direction, coordination and evaluation of the nursing department.
- Maintain schedules interview, hire, orient, train, develop, counsel and discharge SNF staff in consultation with the fellow executive leaders.
- Maintains working knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid guidelines, ensures compliance with federal/state regulations.
- Maintain records, manage budgets and supplies, and function as the Senior Department Head. Manages, directs and makes facility decisions in the absence of the Administrator.
- Ensure compliance with State, Federal and facility QA standards
What are the Job requirements?
- Must be a Registered Nurse (BSN)
- Must be CPR Certified
- 3 years nursing leadership experience as an ADON or DON
- 5 years LTC, Skilled Care, or Rehab experience
- Must have background in scheduling
If you have the required education, experience and aptitude for this unique opportunity, please click “Apply” and be sure to upload your resume so that you can be considered right away.
Kelly Dameron is the American Recruiters #JobSquad expert who is leading this search.