Director of Nursing - DON
Las Crusas, NM 88031 US
Director of Nursing Job Description:
- Responsible for the patient population and assigned nursing and ancillary staff.
- Take complete control of the nursing department to ensure its success
- Plan, organize, direct, coordinate and evaluate the entire staff of Nurse Managers, RN's, LPN's and CNA's.
- Provide direction, support and guidance to nurses and other staff.
DON Experience & Licenses required:
- 2 years of Nursing experience and or 2 years as an Assistant Director of Nursing in a long-term care facility
- RN License; Graduation from an accredited school of nursing (BSN preferred)
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Relocation Assistance
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, contact
Russell G. Carter, MPM