Director of Nursing - DON
Silver Spring, MD 20910 US
Nursing Director - Join a 4-star skilled nursing facility in Montgomery County with the opportunity to lead the clinical outcomes of this long-term care building.
DON Job Description:
- Utilize your hard-earned experience to lead an experienced team and improve the nursing services
- Run a 145-bed facility
- Top managements’ credo is that the “residents come first”
- Help improve this building from a 4-star facility to achieve 5 stars!
- Actively involved in audits of nursing practices
- Become an influential part of the Quality Assurance & Infection Control committees to ensure efficiency and quality nursing
DON License and Experience Requirements:
- If you’re a DON or a seasoned ADON ready to take your career to the next level, this might be for you!
- RN License in good standing
- Experience with Point Click Care Required
- Complement a strong group of department Directors and build upon successes in clinical excellence.
Director of Nursing Benefits:
Relocation Assistance available
Medical, Dental and Vision
Hurry and apply now to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
Russell G. Carter, MPM, (954) 492-4646