Director of Nursing (DON)
Ft. Worth, TX 76133 US
RN Director of Clinical Services
Become part of a DYNAMIC management team!
120 bed LTC facility is looking for an exceptional RN Director with expertise in Skilled Nursing and Long Term Care.
- Salary : $93,000-$108,000
- Fort Worth,Texas
- Outstanding GROWTH opportunities
- Exceptional benefits package including medical, dental and retirement.
- Excellent culture and team environment
- Outstanding growth opportunities
- Nationwide career advancement
- This DON will provide oversight and clinical support of the facility.
- Collaborate with executive leaders to develop strategic goals for growth and performance improvement.
- Overall direction, coordination and evaluation of the nursing department.
- Maintain schedules interview, hire, orient, train, develop, counsel and discharge SNF staff in consultation with the fellow executive leaders.
- Maintains working knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid guidelines, ensures compliance with federal/state regulations.
- Maintain records, manage budgets and supplies, and function as the Senior Department Head. Manages, directs and makes facility decisions in the absence of the Administrator.
- Ensure compliance with State, Federal and facility QA standards
What are the Job requirements?
- Must be a Registered Nurse (BSN)
- Must be CPR Certified
- 3 years nursing leadership experience as an ADON or DON
- 5 years LTC, Skilled Care, or Rehab experience
- Must have background in scheduling
- Bilingual preferred
Executive Healthcare Recruiter