Director of Nursing
Brady, TX 76825 US
Growing company seeking an Exceptional Leader
Director of Nursing
American Recruiters is looking for an exceptional Director of Nursing with expertise in Skilled Nursing and Long Term Care. This position is for a national senior care provider that prides itself on growth, culture and excellence in care!
Ideal candidates will have strong capabilities in advanced thinking, modern management, and be aware of latest rules and regulations in the industry.
- Salary: $90k+ based on experience
- McCulloch County, Texas
- Exceptional benefits package including medical, dental and retirement.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent culture and team environment
- Outstanding growth opportunities
- Nationwide career advancement
What would I do?
- Provide oversight and clinical support of the facility.
- Collaborate with executive leaders to develop strategic goals for growth and performance improvement.
- Overall direction, coordination and evaluation of the nursing department.
- Maintain schedules interview, hire, orient, train, develop, counsel and discharge SNF staff in consultation with the fellow executive leaders.
- Maintains working knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid guidelines, ensures compliance with federal/state regulations.
- Maintain records, manage budgets and supplies, and function as the Senior Department Head. Manages, directs and makes facility decisions in the absence of the Administrator.
- Ensure compliance with State, Federal and facility QA standards
What are the Job requirements?
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) in good standing and currently licensed by the State.
• Completion of post secondary education or otherwise able to read, write and follow oral and written directions at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
• Must be CPR Certified.
• Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents and families and work cooperatively with other associates.
• Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance.
• Must be capable of performing the Essential Job Functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Related experience at a level necessary to accomplish the job
Apply Today! If you have any questions please contact Kelly Dameron at American Recruiters.