Director of Nursing
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX 75149 US
Nursing Director - Join a 5-star long-term care facility in the beautiful Dallas/Fort Worth Metropolitan area of Texas, with the opportunity to lead the clinical outcomes and an experienced team!
DON Job Description:
- Utilize your hard-earned experience to lead an experienced team and improve the nursing services
- Run a 144-bed facility
- Top managements’ credo is that the “residents come first”
- Actively involved in audits of nursing practices
- Become an influential part of the Quality Assurance & Infection Control committees to ensure efficiency and quality nursing
DON License and Experience Requirements:
- RN License in good standing
- Experience with Point Click Care Required
- Complement a strong group of department Directors and build upon successes in clinical excellence.
- Survey ready
Director of Nursing Benefits:
Competitive salary: $90+ based on experience
Apply now and learn more about this wonderful opportunity!
Russell G. Carter, MPM