Director of Nursing
Mineral Wells, TX 76067 US
A large multisite provider is looking for an exceptional Director of Nursing (DON) with expertise in Skilled Nursing and Long Term Care.
RN Director of Nursing Services (DON)
Salary: $85,000-$100,000 with up to 20k BONUS potential
Mineral Wells, Texas
110 bed LTC facility
- Exceptional benefits package including medical, dental and retirement.
- Excellent culture and team environment
- Outstanding growth opportunities- statewide career advancement
- Provide oversight and clinical support of the facility.
- Collaborate with executive leaders to develop strategic goals for growth and performance improvement.
- Overall direction, coordination
andevaluation of the nursing department.
- Maintain schedules interview, hire, orient, train, develop, counsel and discharge SNF staff in consultation with the fellow executive leaders.
- Maintains working knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid guidelines, ensures compliance with federal/state regulations.
- Maintain records, manage budgets and supplies, and function as the Senior Department Head. Manages, directs and makes facility decisions in the absence of the Administrator.
- Ensure compliance with State, Federal and facility QA standards
- Must be a Registered Nurse (BSN preferred) in TEXAS
- 3 years Director of Nursing leadership experience in the LTC/SNF setting
- Strong working knowledge of Texas rules, regulations and compliance
- A positive history in survey outcomes
If you have the required education, experience and aptitude for this unique opportunity, please click “Apply” and be sure to upload your resume so that you can be considered right away.
Kelly Dameron is the American Recruiters #JobSquad expert who is leading this search.