Director of Nursing/MDS Coordinator
Fort Mohave, AZ 86426 US
Healthcare System in beautiful Arizona is seeking a Director of Nursing to lead their new Skilled Nursing Facility!
Northern Arizona offers many out and indoor activities and low cost of living!
Director of Nursing Job Description:
- Responsible for the patient population and assigned nursing and ancillary staff.
- Take complete control of the nursing department to ensure its success
- Plan, organize, direct, coordinate and evaluate the entire staff of Nurse Managers, RN's, LPN's and CNA's.
- Provide direction, support and guidance to nurses and other staff.
Director of Nursing Experience & Licenses required:
- 2 years of Nursing experience and or 2 years as an Assistant Director of Nursing in a long-term care facility
- RN License; Graduation from an accredited school of nursing (BSN preferred)
Director of Nursing Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Relocation Assistance
- sing on Bonus
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, contact:
Lilliana del Real